.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

My View on Pakistani Muslims

I believe that we, Pakistani Muslims, argon a bunch of disturbed flock. Rather, I should say we be manipulative. At least the spate who surround me are. And I would bid to include myself in this base of manipulative people. As I say it, I am well aware of the occurrence that it is a harsh liaison to say. But I am not passing a general judgment. Theres a situation context with which this statement is attached.\nsometimes we shelve religion with gloss unconsciously, other times we confuse these two words intentionally, and this is only why I utilise the word manipulative. We playact to be confusing the words, when in reality, we use them for our own advantage. This reminds me of my maids young woman who sometimes accompany her drive to help her complete the prescribed tasks. A week earlier, I noticed the mother and little girl quarreling over something in natural depression mummers. I asked them to discuss the division with me. The missy told me that her father f orces her to take on a burqa state that this is what Islam has asked us to do. The daughters argument-which in my facial expression was absolutely retributiveified-was that she covers her body including the headroom in proper vestments and that is what our religion has asked us to do.\nShe get along told me that her father says, Just forecast what kind of impression the people in the neighborhood and on the streets are expiry to view as of you when you walk out of the opening of your house without a burqa! Dont you think God is going to be angry with you so? Yes, he will be so angry! I found these dialogues nothing barely funny! He does not even know what he is saying. Is he concerned roughly the people thinking terrible near his daughter? Or is he concerned about God punishing her? This is exactly what I have been arduous to convey to my readers. In reality, he is arduous to force her daughter to wear burqa just because he does not insufficiency people to think he has not taught his daughter the decently values. But he is trying to scare her daught...

No comments:

Post a Comment